Thursday 19 June 2014

Busy Bee

Hi Everybody!

Sorry i haven't posted anything for a while. Between my fashion part time job and my degree show planning i've been crazy busy. But i do have lots and lots of photographs and recent work to update you on!

I have been working with Artist Stephen Beardsell who has shown me how to make my designs possible. I have been working in the screen printing rooms at university and also with ceramic and glass at The National Glass Centre in Sunderland.  For my degree show i wanted to produce interior prints in both placement and repeat formats which are suitable for both fashion and interior.

My latest creation was to experiment with new materials for a feature wall within an exhibition space or within a home.

 I've taken a few snaps while i was in the Dye Lab.
 Here are two of my fabrics i have hand dyed with acid and procion dyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment